- Must specialise in Activation, Experiential, Events
- Strong skills in Account & Stakeholder management
- Strong financial and budget management
- Strong knowledge of technical production
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Meeting KPI's
- Manage, plan, organise and execute a wide range of activations from creative inception to execution and completion, must have experience in all components.
- Source and negotiate supplier contacts
- Develop budgets and reconciliations
- Develop detailed project timelines
- Work within a small dynamic team
- Provide post-activation evaluations
- Lead a team opf 3-4 execs
To be successful in this role:
- have at a min. Diploma in Event Management OR minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in activation, experiential, event production
- Must have superb organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to oversee multiple activations concurrently.
- Must be able to maintain positive relationships with clients, colleagues, suppliers and the ability to stay calm and pleasant under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work through problems and negotiate pragmatic workable solution
- Lead by example and by a "do as I do attitude not ass I say"
A PASSION for this industry along with a cretaive flair is the first steps to securing this exciting role due to growth in the company from a number of
high profile new & existing client wins!